PlayBox HD for Kodi: Although launched back in 2002, steadily Kodi is becoming a must-have application for anyone who wants share same content all around their home. We are assuming you know that Kodi allows streaming content which is where PlayBox HD comes in. The streaming and downloading application – PlayBox HD - works like magic on your Android smartphone; but what if you want to stream content on a bigger screen? The solution to this is - play PlayBox HD on Kodi and here’s how you can have the best of both worlds.
Before we go about our business with Kodi, we think it’s healthy to get just a bit into the background of the service. Like we mentioned before, Kodi was launched way back in 2002 under the name Xbox Media Player and a year later it was called Xbox Media Center. Again the name was changed into Kodi which has stuck since. Kodi works on a number of devices and across all major operating system. Using PlayBox HD for Kodi will only make your Kodi experience better.
Guide to Install PlayBox HD for Kodi
So folks, if you are interested on downloading PlayBox HD on Kodi, just check out the below mentioned steps. Yes, the method is a bit lengthy, but once you will start applying the steps, it will become easier to you.
- Step 1: Open Kodi, go to System and then to File Manager.
- Step 2: Two pages will pop up – A Root and B Root. Under A Root, see the last option which says Add source. Select it.
- Step 3: Another pop up appears; Double click on the box None and write: http://xunitytalk.me/xfinity. A name box will appear and Kodi will automatically select the name Xunity talk. In case, it doesn’t; go ahead and name it.
- Step 4: Now you will have to trace your path back to the Home Screen. Go to System and then select Add-Ons and then choose Install from zip file. Now a number of choices will appear; amongst them you will have to select XunityTalk and click on XunityTalk_Repository.zip when it appears.
- Step 5: Look at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and wait for a notification to appear that says ‘Add-on enabled.’
- Step 6: At this point, the Add-ons page should be open on your screen. Out of the several options available, select Install from repository, then choose XunityTalk Repository and select Video Add-Ons. Now you will have to scroll down and look for PlayBox HD. When you find it; select it and hit install.
- Step 7: After this, you need to sit back and wait for a notification on the right-hand corner of your screen to appear that says ‘Add-on enabled.’
- Step 8: And that’s it folk. Now to access PlayBox HD on Kodi you will need to go to Videos>Addons>PlayBox HD.
Now that you know how to install PlayBox HD for Kodi we hope we have helped you enhance your experience with the application. If you need help with running PlayBox HD on anything else, hit us up in the comment section below.