PlayBox for Roku: Given that Roku is definitely one of the best streaming apps currently available, one question that we are frequently asked is: how to install PlayBox for Roku? As we know, the PlayBox app is available not only on the Android platform but also for Windows PCs. Given these apps' popularities, this brief tutorial will help you understand the process of streaming on Roku.
Why Install PlayBox for Roku
There are many features which will sum up why the PlayBox for Roku streaming capability is so important. In order to watch PlayBox on Roku, simply hook up the Roku player to the Internet and then sign up for a free username/password. The Roku player also arrives with a remote control while we also liked the great functionalities of the Roku Search which let you fetch all of your favorite TV shows, movies, as well as games. All Roku TV users can also access many free channels, including Subscription Channels, as well as proprietary content like Authenticated Channels and Rent-on-Buy channels.
How to install PlayBox for Roku
These are the steps that you need to follow.
- First and foremost, download and then install the PlayBox app on your device. This not being an official app, it is unavailable for download from the official Google Play Store. Therefore, you must use an Apk file to use this app. We have the latest PlayBox Apk version download available for you. Simply download and then install it.
- Now, you must connect your device to the Roku TV service. Remember that both the connected device and the Roku TV must be tuned in to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch Roku. Turn on the ‘Screen Mirror’ option.
- Click on the ‘Navigation Panel’ of Roku TV. Go to the ‘Cast’ option and then establish the connection.
- A single click on the Cast Interface will start the pairing of Roku and PlayBox. Give it a few minutes.
- The Home Screen of your device will now be reflected on the Roku home screen. Almost there.
- Launch the Playbox app now. The streaming from PlayBox to Roku will begin now.
In case you still have any issues lingering, you can consult our PlayBox not working guide.
Thus ends our brief guide on how to install PlayBox for Roku. If you liked this post, feel free to share it. Have any questions? Let us know in the comment section below.