PlayBox HD for Android: Streaming apps are largely in demand these days with people getting no time at all to sit down and binge on their favorite TV shows in the fast paced world of today. Instead, just because it is the age of the on-the-go person doesn’t mean you have to cut yourself out from watching your favorite entertainment shows. The app supports both Apple TV and Chromecast streaming, which means you can stream the content from your iOS or Android device to your TV.
- PlayBox HD is one such application which lets you stream anything and everything online right through your smartphone. Offering a rather extensive database offering a long list of movies, TV shows and cartoons, PlayBox is right at the top of the list of premium online streaming apps of today. The interface is easy to use and all you need to do is select a movie, choose a stream and start watching.
- Built with a unique interface which is easy to understand and navigate through, PlayBox has already proved to be an incredibly convenient application for thousands of entertainment enthusiasts around the world and the numbers keep on increasing each day.
- Now there have already been a considerable amount of questions as to why PlayBox HD is better than the rest of the streaming applications available today.
- For starters, unlike the premiums of today like Netflix, PlayBox requires no subscription and lets you stream literally everything absolutely free of cost. Using PlayBox HD users have the option of downloading movies and watch them anywhere with no internet connection.
- Further during the downloading process they can also play, pause, cancel or resume the video. Most of the streaming apps have high-internet speed as a requisite for running properly but such isn’t the case with PlayBox.
- The application can function quite optimally with a slow internet connection with no buffer or freeze on the streamed videos whatsoever.
PlayBox HD for Android (Easiest Guide Ever)
PlayBox HD is available on a variety of platforms but is perhaps the best fit for Android devices. Perhaps the largest section of today’s consumers use Android smartphones and PlayBox is functionally compatible for this widely-used OS platform by Google. Now, although there is no specific requisite for downloading PlayBox for Android, it s recommended that your smartphone should have at least Android v5.0 Lollipop for smooth, hassle free binging.
Here are a series of simple steps that will allow you to download and install PlayBox on your Android device-
- Step 1: On your Android smartphone, go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Security’ > Turn on ‘Unknown sources’
- Step 2: Open your browser and go to the following link to download the PlayBox .APK
- Step 3: After the file is done downloading, open it and press Install
- Step 4: When opening Play Box, you will be prompted with an “Once more we are sorry any inconvenience. Please update the latest app” message, simply press Cancel.
- Step 5: Restart you android device and start using PlayBox HD. You will now have access to stream HD movies, cartoons, and TV series for free by using PlayBox HD for Android.