PlayBox HD for Mac: Watching movies online has become a daily practice for all the users of smartphones since the inception of smart mobile devices long time ago. And users of smartphone always look for dedicated apps from where they can stream movies online at one go. Often the apps also provide the option for downloading the movie as well. But that’s a rarity. Keeping aside the exceptions, it can be said that there are a number of apps which enable users of smartphones and other electronic devices to stream movies online. And among those, one of the popular names is Playbox HD.
- However, the biggest problem that comes in the way of installing the Playbox HD app on personal computers or mobile devices is the fact that the app is not available on the official app markets of any of the prevalent operating systems. But that shouldn’t make you worry much as there is always a solution to a problem. So we will beguing you how to download PlayBox HD for Mac OS for free of cost.
And here we are with all the information that might solve your problem if you want to download the Playbox HD for Mac
How to download Playbox for Mac
Since the Playbox HD app is primarily an app based on the Android operating system, hence installing Playbox for Mac is going to engage few more steps than what is required to download it on an electronic device which runs on an Android operating system. And the first thing that the user needs to do while downloading Playbox for Mac is that the user must download an Android emulator which will enable the device to clone the Mac operating system and make it appear as an Android operating system for the Playbox HD to be downloaded on the Mac device. And talking about an Android emulator for the Mac, we have the Andyroid which is one of the most popular among the list of available Android emulating software. Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to download the Playbox for Mac which will enable the user to stream online movies and shows.
- Step 1: First Things first. Download the Andyroid emulator and save the file somewhere on your Mac device so that you can get access to it whenever required.
- Step 2: Since the Playbox app is not available on any official app market, you need to get hold of the .apk file of the Playbox app. So download the .apk file of Playbox.
- Step 3: Launch the Andyroid on your Mac device
- Step 4: Go back to the folder where the downloaded .apk file of the Playbox app is stored. Right Click on the file which will come up with yet another dialogue box which will provide you with the option “Open with” Andyroid.
- Step 5: Select Andyroid. The installation process will start automatically which might take a bit of time.
- Step 6: Once the installation is over, you will find the app on the menu of the Andyroid Android emulator. And you ready to go ahead with the online streaming of the movies on the Playbox app on your Mac device
You would need to follow each step meticulously in order to download the Playbox HD for Mac. Missing even one step will turn out to be sufficient enough to prevent the proper working of the Playbox for Mac. But going through the steps one can understand that the whole process is not that complicated as it might seem in the beginning. And once you have completed the whole installation you will be ready to stream the movies online at a single go.