PlayBox HD for iOS: The importance of the movie and video streaming applications has raised exponentially since the online streaming became popular a decade back. Unlike going to the theaters or watching our favorite TV series on the television, nowadays, we simply download a video streaming application on our smartphone and watch whatever we want to see. Talking about the video streaming applications, you will hardly get a better option than Playbox HD in the market. Though it is pretty easy to download PlayBox HD for Android or Windows PC, it requires some trickery to run it on the iOS devices. So in this article, we have solved that mystery and explained the steps to install PlayBox HD iOS. But before we go all technical, let's find out what makes the application so much success.
Just like hundreds of streaming applications, PlayBox HD comes with some superb features. But the most salient is one is that the application supports Google Chromecast. Apart from that, the simple and easy-to-understand UI of the application is another main reason behind the huge popularity of Playbox HD. All the videos and movies available in the application are categorized according to their genre and comes with subtitles written in various languages. And most importantly, all the contents, like the application itself, come absolutely free of cost.
So after reading the noteworthy features of PlayBox HD, we are sure, you are eager to download it on your iOS devices. But unlike most of the Android-based applications, you don't need to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad in order to download PlayBox HD. So check out the steps below to download PlayBox HD iOS.
- Step 1: To start the procedure, first download the vShare emulator's installer file, a software which helps to download and run all the Android-based applications on the iOS devices, from its official website.
- Step 2: Now, install the vShare emulator on your iPhone or iPad and as soon as the installation process gets over, you will notice a pop-up on your screen, stated the 'Trust' option, click on it. This is needed because you are downloading and installing an application from an unknown source, a source which is not registered on the Apple App Store.
- Step 3: After that, open the vShare emulator, go to Search option and type PlayBox HD.
- Step 4: Finally, when you will find the app's logo on the play store, click on it and start installing on your iPhone or iPad. After a couple of minutes, the installation process will get over and you can access this amazing streaming application from your iOS devices.
Download PlayBox HD for iOS: Alternate Method
If the previous method did not work for you, or in case you are on an older version of iOS, then you could employ the method below to try downloading PlayBox for iOS. Follow the steps below to start watching endless free movies.
- Step 1: Go to Settings> General> Date and Time. Reset this last one to January 1, 2014.
- Step 2: Download PlayBox Ipa from here, and when it finishes downloading, press Install.
- Step 3: Now launch PlayBox HD app on your iOS device.
- Step 4: Any time you come across a warning, press Trust.
- Step 5: Continue with this until you can start using PlayBox for iOS as normal.
Well, friends, PlayBox HD is simply too good to just neglect. So if you have not this application on your respective devices yet, then you are missing out the fun. Take our advice and download PlayBox iOS devices today without any hesitation. And if you come across any problem while downloading or installing the application, feel free to ask us. We will help you out at the earliest.