PlayBox HD Not Working: When it comes to video-streaming apps, PlayBox HD is one of the best ones available. It provides users with the opportunity to stream the latest TV shows, movies and animation series free of cost. However, like most of the streaming applications, PlayBox has its share of problems too. If you are looking for the solution of issues like ‘PlayBox HD not working,' then you have landed at the exact right place, as it is here where we are going to provide you the solution for Playbox HD not Working or PlayBox HD crashing .
Let us run through some of the common bugs that you will find on while using Playbox HD on various platforms.
PlayBox HD not working on Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
If you face the problem of Playbox HD not working on Android/iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, then you have to fix the problem with the help of the following steps.
- Step 1: First of all, go to ‘Settings.'
- Step 2: Next, go to the ‘General Settings’.
- Step 3: Now, go to the ‘Date & Time’ option. Turn off “Set Automatically option” and set the time to 01-01-2015.
- Step 4: Finally, you can start PlayBox HD and return to ‘Settings’> ‘Date & Time’ and turn on ‘Set Automatically”.
Playbox HD Crashing Occasionally (Easy Fix)
When you come across this problem, go through the following steps.
- Step 1: Start with closing Playbox HD APK.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Settings’ and turn off ‘3G Service & WiFi’ and turn on the ‘Airplane Mode.'
- Step 3: Open the app once again.
- Step 4: Finally, return to ‘Settings’ and turn on‘3G Service & WiFi’ and turn off the ‘Airplane Mode.'
PlayBox HD not Working/PlayBox HD not Opening/PlayBox HD not Loading
If you have ever faced this problem, you have to do the following steps to get rid of it.
- Step 1: Go to ‘Settings.'
- Step 2: Click on DNS.
- Step 3: Change your DNS to 126.96.36.199.
- Step 4: Open PlayBox HD again.
PlayBox not Casting/PlayBox not working with ChromeCast
When you come across the problems such as PlayBox HD not Casting/PlayBox HD not working with ChromeCast, you have to do the following.
- Step 1: Firstly, connect your device and ChromeCast in the same network. You will find the Cast button on the top hand side of the player.
- Step 2: You will find that the 2.1 version for iOS supports subtitles for all downloaded content.
- Step 3: Now, you have to change to other streams to fix the bug.
PlayBox not working on iOS
When you face the problem of PlayBox HD not working on iOS, then the recommended solution is to use jail break. This is the only solution that is available presently.
So, we hope this article has addressed all the problems that you were facing for ‘PlayBox HD not working.' We encourage you to interact with us in the comment section below and let us know your opinion.